Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Old Family Photos

My dad scanned a lot of family photographs that belong to my Grandmother not long ago. Unfortunately there are quite a number of photos with unknown faces. My Grandparents themselves do not know who all the people on the photographs are as they were their parents photographs at one time. We may never know who they were and if the family line has spilt off even further.
The photos date back all the way to the 19th century at times and we are still eager to find out more information behind the faces of our ancestors.


My Great Grandad with his troop in the war.

Great Grandad Cowell at hospital with other soldiers.

Jack Napier my Grandma's brother.

My Grandma and Granda to the right, and my late great Auntie Eva and Uncle Bob on the left.

R A Napier. The Yorkshire Reg.

An unkown family member - 'Love me, love my Dog'.

Another unknown ancestor.

No comments:

Post a Comment