Monday, 7 February 2011

Bonjour February.


Bonjour!

Apologies for the lack of blogging lately...I have no idea how long it has been but it feels vair long!

It has been all systems go on the career front applying for internships and doing uni work. I can't believe how calm it is all rolling.
In September I made a vow to keep on top of everything so I wont have another Spring freak out where the world seems like it is ending and I'm smoking 20 a day to keep sane. Nicht! Organisation is the key, and it seems to be working.

The social life has suffered a tad but it is totally worth it if it means progressing and making something of myself. I point blank refuse to be in the same position, 30 year-old, no longer further forward in life where getting hammered on a weekend feels like my only purpose. Hell fucking no.

On a softer note, enjoy this beautiful photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment